This bookish bingo was brought to you by Bekka over at Pretty Deadly Blog. Check out her blog for the original post and any new cards she comes up with!
Here are the original details:
- Every new season has a new bingo card. This one is for books read in the months of March, April, and May.
- The object is to get as many BINGOs as possible (five across, up and down, or diagonal)
- One square per book
- You do not have to review these books, or even have a blog, this is simply for books read during the allotted months
At the end of May there will be an international giveaway for all participants. The more BINGOs you get, the more entries you get in the giveaway!
To participate, simply leave a comment on Bekka’s blog!
So it’s the end of May which means it is also the end of Spring bookish bingo. And I was nowhere near close to getting a bingo lol.
I guess I could have gone about it differently and chose books so that I could get a bingo, but I am a mood reader and I would just pick books based on how im feeling and if the book ended up matching a category then hooray for me! But for someone who wasn’t trying that hard, I think I was able to hit a fair amount of the categories.
- Green cover – The gardener by S.A. Bodeen
- Series finale – Dominion by John Connolly & Jennifer Ridyard
- Purple cover – A time to dance by Padma Venkatraman
- PoC on cover – A time to dance by Padma Venkatraman
- Adapted to tv/movie – Divergent by Veronica Roth
- Retelling – ACOTAR by Sarah J. Mass
- Scary – The one safe place by Tania Unsworth
- Blue cover – Empire by John Connolly & Jennifer Ridyard
This was my first time participating in something like this and I enjoyed it. Its a fun way to have a slightly competitive edge to your reading while also being able to check books off your tbr list.
What books have you all been reading these past few months?